Who We Are – Hassle Free C-Store Financing
Patriot Capital has been delivering fast and affordable financing solutions to the convenience store (C-store) and commercial petroleum industry since October 2000.
The Cornerstones of Patriot Capital are:
- Industry Expertise for C-stores and commercial fueling equipment
- Fast Approvals – most gas pump, POS, and other equipment funding approved in under 48 hours
- Competitive Rates with other commercial financing sources
- Excellent Customer Service
- Support of our industry through involvement in fuel jobber and dealer trade associations
The Patriot Capital Difference:
- We are 100% dedicated to meeting the needs of the C-store and commercial petroleum industry.
- We have established partnerships with major oil companies, equipment manufacturers (gas pumps, point of sale equipment, LED lighting, price signs, ATG’s, etc.), PEI fueling equipment distributors, and oil jobbers/marketers.
- We maintain memberships with leading industry associations and regularly attend industry-specific trade shows.
- Excellent customer service is the foundation of our company. When you call Patriot Capital, you will talk to a person who is eager to meet your needs, not a machine that will waste your time.
- We are flexible. Since we are not bank-owned, we are free from many of the constraints of traditional bank lending and unharmed by the recent challenges that the traditional banking industry has experienced.
- We have a very high level of repeat business because our customers are satisfied with our competitive rates, fast and easy access to capital, and wide-ranging financial products designed to flexibly fit your needs.
- You can access our capital with a minimal amount of money down (typically just two payments in advance) compared to a traditional bank loan.
- In a capital-constrained market, Patriot Capital is aggressively lending money to both dealers and jobber/marketers for their equipment acquisitions.
As a division of State Bank and Trust Company, Patriot Capital has the ability to facilitate SBA loans.
Interview with Alan Thomes, President, SBA Loan Division ~ State Bank and Trust Company
For many new start-ups and small businesses, an SBA loan may be an appropriate form of financing. In this interview with Alan Thomes, President of State Bank’s SBA Loan Division, Alan provides an overview of the pros and cons of SBA lending. If you are interested in learning more about SBA lending, this interview provides insights into the SBA PLP process, when SBA loans are appropriate, and other questions you may have regarding whether an SBA loan could be the right financing option for your business.
Read more here: Interview with Alan Thomes