Patriot Capital has been delivering fast and affordable financing solutions to the convenience store (c-store) and commercial petroleum industry since October 2000.
The Cornerstones of Patriot Capital are:
- Industry Expertise for C-stores and commercial fueling equipment. Patriot Capital has been recognized by the PMAA, Petroleum Marketers Association of America, as the Best in US in equipment financing.
- Fast Approvals – most gas pump, POS and other equipment funding approved in under 48 hours
- Competitive Rates with other commercial financing sources
- Excellent Customer Service
- Support of our industry through involvement in fuel jobber and dealer trade associations
The Patriot Capital Difference:
- We are 100% dedicated to meeting the needs of the convenience store (c-store) and commercial petroleum industry.
- We have established partnerships with major oil companies, equipment manufacturers (gas pumps, point of sale equipment, LED lighting, price signs, ATG’s, etc.), PEI fueling equipment distributors, and oil jobbers/marketers.
- We maintain memberships with leading industry associations and regularly attend industry-specific trade shows.
- Excellent customer service is the foundation of our company. When you call Patriot Capital, you will talk to a person who is eager to meet your needs, not a machine that will waste your time.
- We have a very high level of repeat business because our customers are satisfied with our competitive rates, fast and easy access to capital, and wide-ranging financial products designed to flexibly fit your needs.
- You can access our capital with a minimal amount of money down (typically just two payments in advance) compared to a traditional bank loan.
- In a capital-constrained market, Patriot Capital is aggressively lending money to both dealers and jobber/marketers for their equipment acquisitions. Equipment financing provides an excellent option to traditional loans and other borrowing options.
Patriot Capital, a division of State Bank and Trust Company, does not provide tax, legal, or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal, or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal, and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.